Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Blue Mountain Village

My husband and I went to The Blue Mountains, Ontario for our anniversary trip this year. We always go somewhere that at least one of us has not been before. It's one of my favorite traditions that we have! This year we traveled a short distance of two hours to this quaint and picturesque little ski village. I could not narrow down what photographs to show, so there is more on my main blog here and here.
blue mountain village ontario canada travel ski resort
We had a wonderful view of the Village and the ski hills from our hotel room at the Westin Trillium House.
blue mountain village ontario canada shops shopping pond travel

blue mountain village travel ontario canada restaurant pizza

blue mountain village ontario canada general store travel shopping

blue mountain village shopping resort ontario canada travel souvenir christmas
I can't say I love skiing as I have never done it. But my husband had a drink at Starbucks with whipped cream on top, so this counts as a suitable souvenir. Girl logic. I can't say no to Christmas ornaments and this is going to look so pretty on our tree and remind us of the fun we had on our 9th wedding anniversary!

No comments: